Application to stay in Thailand in the case of family members of a resident of Thailand

     For foreigners traveling to Thailand and wishing to extend their stay in Thailand, in the case of being family members of a resident of Thailand (only parents, spouses, children, adopted children, or children of spouses), the requirements are as follows:

  1. They must hold a non-immigrant visa;
  2. Proof of relationship is required;
  3. In the case of a spouse, they must have a legal and de facto relationship; or
  4. In the case of a child, adopted child, or spouse's child requesting patronage of such child, adopted child, or spouse's child, they must not be married, must live as part of that household, and must not be over 20 years of age; or
  5. In the case of a father or mother, he or she must be at least 50 years of age.

Required documents are as follows:

  1. Application form TM.7;
  2. Copy of the applicant's passport;
  3. Copy of relationship documents such as proof of marriage, copy of birth certificate, registration of legitimation of child, copy of house registration, and registration of adoption or other documents from public or relevant agencies;
  4. Copy of the residence certificate and a copy of the resident's foreigner certificate.


Copyright 2022, The Government Public Relations Department
Web Traffic Statistics : 29,795,100