1. For the convenience of providing services to all users who come to use the Website: thailand.go.th, the website has collected your personal information such as E-mail address (Email Address), name (Name), home or work address (Home or Work Address), postal area (ZIP Code), or telephone number (Telephone Number), etc.
2. In the event that you apply (Sign Up) to apply for membership or to use any service. The Website: thailand.go.th will collect additional personal information from you, including gender (Sex), age (Age), favorite things / preferences. (Preferences/Favorites) Interests (Interests) or credit card number (Credit Card Number) and address in the notification costs (Billing Address).
3. In addition, to survey the popularity of using the service. This will be useful in bringing statistics to improve the service quality of The Government Public Relations Department, so it is necessary to collect some additional information about you, such as IP address, type of browser (Browser Type). Domain Name Records the web page of the website that the user visits. The time of visiting the website (Access Times) and the website the user accessed before (Referring Website Addresses).
1. The Government Public Relations Department will only use your personal information as necessary, such as name and address, for contacting, providing public relations services, or providing information. including a survey of your opinions in the business or activities of the Department of Public Relations only
2. The Government Public Relations Department certifies that it will not use your personal information that have been collected to sell or distribute to third parties is strictly prohibited unless received only with your permission
3. In the event that the Department of Public Relations has hired other agencies to carry out data processing your personal information such as postal parcel delivery Statistical analysis of activities or activities of The Government Public Relations Department, etc. The Government Public Relations Department will require the agency that has been hired to do so to maintain confidentiality. and the security of your personal information and prescribe a prohibition against Use such personal information outside of the activities or activities of The Government Public Relations Department.
For the benefit of maintaining your privacy. You have the right to choose to have your personal information used or shared, or you may choose not to receive any information or marketing materials. from The Government Public Relations Department Yes, only by filling in such intention to notify the Department of Public Relations
For the benefit of confidentiality and security of your personal information. public relations department Therefore, regulations have been established within the agency to determine the right of access. Or use your personal information and to maintain the confidentiality and security of certain information that is extremely important, such as credit card numbers, etc., The Government Public Relations Department has provided a secure communication channel. for such information by encrypting such information, for example, providing the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, etc.
“Cookies” are information that The Government Public Relations Department website sends to the user's Web browser. And when such information is installed in your system, if a "cookie" is used, it will enable the Website: thailand.go.th to be able to record or remember the user's information until the user The service will exit the web browser or until the user deletes the "cookie" or does not allow the "cookie" to work anymore. If you choose to use “cookies”, you will be comfortable in surfing the web more because “cookies” will help remember the websites you visit or visited. However, the Website: thailand.go.th will use the information that “cookies” recorded or collected for statistical analysis. Other activities of The Government Public Relations Department to further improve the service quality of The Government Public Relations Department.
The Government Public Relations Department may make improvements or amendments to the personal data protection policy. without notifying you in advance For appropriateness and efficiency in providing services, The Government Public Relations Department therefore recommends that users read the privacy protection policy every time they visit or use the service from the Website: thailand.go.th.
Compliance with the Personal Data Protection Policy and Contacting the Department of Public Relations