Application to Stay in Thailand of Foreign Actors, Singers, Musicians Working at Hotels or for Entertainment Businesses in Thailand

     Foreigners working  as actors, singers, musicians at hotel, or working in the entertainment field, in Thailand may extend their stay when their visa expires, if they meet the following requirements:

  • They must hold a non-immigrant visa;
  • They must be employed by a hotel or an entertainment company in Thailand, which has paid-up registered capital of not less than 20 million baht.

Required documents

  • Application form TM.7;
  • Copy of the applicant's passport;
  • Copy of the work permit;
  • Copy of the employment contract of the applicant to work as an actor, singer, or musician;
  • Copy of the company’s registration documents, such as a certificate of company registration or registration of a partnership certified by the registrar within the last 6 months;
  • In the case of an entertainment company, a copy of the list of shareholders certified by the registrar within 6 months is required; 
  • Copy of the withholding tax filing form with the last applicant’s name, together with receipt;
  • Copy of the latest personal income tax return of the applicant together with receipt (if any).



Copyright 2022, The Government Public Relations Department
Web Traffic Statistics : 29,794,980